- The ARC began operations in 2003. It was specially developed to handle the complex problems faced by self-insured trucking companies. Its primary objectives were:
- To facilitate reporting claims from terminals, contractors and drivers.
- To coordinate prompt, thorough and cost effective claim investigation and adjustment.
- To make certain that our clients are kept informed in cases involving serious or catastrophic injuries.
- Open 24/7.
- You will never reach voicemail.
- We are even open on weekends and holidays.
- Experienced adjusters.
- We know what follow up questions to ask.
- Preliminary investigation allows the ARC to determine when a loss is catastrophic.
- Never worry about how claims are being handled.
- We let you sleep during the night.
- Senior management is made aware and will bring assist in coordinating your response.
- Assigned program manager.
- Answers questions.
- Happy to help.